I scooped up the "Love Ya" award (hey, it was there for the taking for anyone posting a comment!) over at Tristan and Crikey's place.
And yesterday, Abby and Stygia gave me an "Honest Scrap" award (they're my favorite bloggers, so this is a very special award to me). And, I noticed that if you say Honest Scrap fast enough, it sounds like honest crap. Hey, wait a minute...whether you say it slow or fast...honest crap! Heh, heh! Nice one!
Now, these awards come with conditions, but I've never been one to follow the rules...I make up my own. The 'Love Ya' award says that I am "not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement." Well, of course I am! I grabbed that award right off Tristan and Crikey's page and hurried back here to post it! The "Honest Scrap" award says that I should "choose a minimum of 7 blogs that [I] find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who [I am] because [I] don’t have 7 friends". Well, they got the part right about me not having seven friends, so I'll just link back to Abby and Stygia. And, I'm supposed to list 10 honest things about myself (man, this award stuff is exhausting!). So, here they are:
- I harass birds.
- I've jumped on the landlord's dog with my claws out and made him yelp.
- I kill mice and leave their intestines for the lady to find.
- When the lady takes care of the landlord's house, I sneak up the hill and spy on her from the tall grass.
- I think the lady is in control of the weather (and don't understand why she makes it rain).
- The tip of my tail is crooked.
- I'm not totally black; I have some white hair on my chest (like, seven of them, I think).
- I love sleeping in my wicker bed in the garage.
- I snore.
- I'm an ungrateful award recipient.