Wednesday, December 19, 2018

I'm now almost 18 years old and still kickin'. Good appetite, good litter box habits, and playful. I have some minor "senility" issues (staring at the wall ["where am I?"]) and complaining about absolutely everything and absolutely nothing. My complaining consists of loud, goat-bleating "meowing" on a seemingly endless loop until I am jolted back to reality by the Lady shaking a spray water bottle at me or telling me to "BE QUIET, PLEASE!"

I enjoy sitting in my garden window, or snoozing in various beds/spots that I have in the upstairs loft. In the evenings, I like sitting on the Lady's lap (especially when she is using the electric warming throw --- oh, my...that is so cozy). I have an endless supply of kibble, plus three times a day I get some delicious wet food in a special "Circle Cat" bowl.

Merry Christmas!



7 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hi Mr.Black! It's good to hear from you and that you are doing well.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Brian's Home Blog said...

It's nice to see you! We wish you a most Merry Christmas!!!

Ivan from WMD said...

Mr. Black! what a treat to hear from you again! Concats on being 17-1/2. I'm only nine but I too stop and just stare at stuff, so that may not be an age thing at all. And as for your loud talk, could it be you've lost a bit of your hearing? My old sis Caroline lost hers and all she did was scream even louder! (And my mom telling her to stop had the opposite effect.) Anyway, stay warm, stay happy, and Merry Catmas to you both!

~Elliott.

The Island Cats said...

Nice to hear from you, Mr. Black and that you are doing well. We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Summer said...

How nice to hear from you! I'm glad you're doing well.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

Wow, this is a blast from the past! So happy you are doing well Mr.Black!!! We all often scream and stare at nothing MOL...........wishing you and your furmily a wonderful holiday!!

pilch92 said...

I am glad you are doing well. Merry Christmas! And a happy, healthy New Year!